We are pleased to announce that the international IT Policy Program(ITPP) and the Smart Media Policy Research(SMPR) Center in seoul National University invite international scholars and business leaders to "The International Symposia on Green, Smart, Development and Vision (GSDV) 2014" which will be held in Seoul, Korea from December 21 to 24, 2014.
This Symposia will be an event which will promote coexistence and organic system of ICT related business and academic world. Also, there will be various presentations and debates on scholarly and industrial issues of ICT field
It is a great pleasure to invite scholars, researchers and experts of ICT field around the world to the international symposium of ICT development. We heartily welcome you again this year symposia.
Please give your interest and support to The International Symposia on Green Smart Development and Vision (GSDV) 2014 which is a festival to everyone related to ICT field. Please honor us with you presence.
a pre-conference event on Sunday, December 21. in Hoam Faculty House. This special dinner and event for our alumni and committee members will highlight innovative issues and constructive collaboration.
GSDV 2014 and SMPR Workshop : On the Afternoon of December 22
Sharing Idea Through Technology 24(SIT24) : On the afternoon of December 23
on Wednsday, December 24, invited graduate students and professors have an in depth discussion on the special issues related to novel interdisciplinary education framework of technology and humanities, and a way of thinking.
"Rights and Governance in Radio Spectrum Sharing"
Prof. Martin B.H Weiss, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Research at the School of Information Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh
"Public nature of IT and Smart Media"
Prof. Park Jae Cheon, Professor at the Graduate School of IT and Telecommunications of Inha Univesity
"Perspectives on STI in Developing Economies"
Dr. Youngrak Choi, Policy advisor to the Ethiopia Ministry of Science and Technology
"Innovating at the inflection Point"
Prof. Jonathan Aronson, Professor of Communication at the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism and Professor of International Relations at the University of Southern California
- Kunwoo Lee, Dean of Seoul National University College of Engineering
- Prof. Junseok Hwang, Seoul National University
- Rights and Governance in Radio Spectrum Sharing. Prof. Martin B.H.Weiss - Pittsburgh University
- Public nature of IT and Smart Media, Prof. Jaecheon Park - Inha University
Chair : Prof. Hyenyoung Yoon
- Public Service IT Governance and Management: Prospects and Challenges for Developing Nations, Warwowei Dimie Shively, Nigeria - Seoul National University
- How Structural Changes in Complex Networks Impact Organizational Learning Performance, Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi, Iran - Seoul National University
- Sociable telecom industry, arnaudov Simeon Ventsislavov, Bulgaria - Seoul National University
- Data Privacy, Information Security and Trust in SNS, Cloud Computing and E-commerce in EU and US, Mihaela Apostol, Romania - Seoul National University
- The influence of gigantic platform on content diversity, Changjun Lee - Seoul National University
- Research on increasing organizational creativity through the improvement of organizational activity - Focusing on the ideal leadership. diversity, education activity, Youngdae Yoon - Seoul National University
- The Effect of Utilizing Free/Open Source Software on the ICT Ecosystem based on Diversity and Creativity, Sangman Lee - Seoul National University
- Technological knowledge convergence after integration: based on German case, Eunha Kim - Seoul National University
- Complex network analysis of the research activities in Korea, Prof. Woosung Jung - Postech
- Ready-and-Go for the Development of Emerging Technologies in the Post Catch-ups: A Longitudinal Network Analysis of Nano-tech in Korea, Prof. Hyundo Choi - Chosun University
- Invention as a Combinatorial Process of Technological Change, Dr. Hyejin Youn - Oxford University
- The role of ICT in Knowledge Coevolution : network analysis of Korea's Patent technology codes, Sungdo Jeong - Seoul National University
Chair : Dr. Seunghyun kim, STEPI
- Predictive Analysis of Federated Cloud, Mehdi Keshavarz, Iran - Seoul National University
- Effective E-Learning Adoption Policies in Developing countries : A Case of Nepal with Conjoint-Based Discrete Choice Approach, Bikram Acharya, Nepal - Seoul National University
- A study on consumer preference of quality of service in the Nigerian banking industry, Samson Yusuf Dauda, Nigeria - Seoul National University
- Political Rumor diffusion in social media, Jieun Shin - University of Southern California
Chair : Dr. Daeho Lee, KISDI
- Finding the factors to determine public safety IOT services adoption intention: using modified extended tam, Namjun Cha - Seoul National University
- Determinants of innovative performance in pharmaceutical joint venture, Jeeyoon Sung - Seoul National University
- Analysis of simultaneous media use for effective information diffusion: based on media contents repertories, Myeonggyu Kim - Seoul National University
- A study on Kazakhstani Koreans and its methodological implications of using SNS, Hyeonmin Kang - Inha University
Chair : Dr. Hongbum Kim, University of Pittsburgh
- Methodological Approach: How does the brain hear sound and language?, Dr. Jaeho Seol - Aalto University
- Development of a practical tool for exploring the map of technology, Dr. Soyoung Kim - KISTI
- Introduction of a Technology System and Creation of Knowledge through construction of Cheonggye expressway, Jonglib Kim
- Development of IT that influences the creation of cultural knowledge: 4 moon theory, Cheongho Na - Seoul National University
IA & A (I Agree and Award)
Academic MOU Signing Ceremony and Paper Awards
ID & D @ D (I Dream and Drum at Dinner)
- Wonki Min, Assistant Minister at the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Prof. Junseok Hwang, Seoul National University
- Perspectives on STI in Developing Economies, Dr. Youngrak Choi �� Ministry of Science and Technology in Ethiopia
- Innovating at the Inflection Point, Prof, Jonathan Aronson �� University of Southern California
Chair : Prof. Hyenyoung Yoon
- Open data Initiative for strengthening the city resilience, Bikram Acharya, Nepal �� Seoul National University
- E-Government Education and Training for Rural Areas: End-user Skills, Yusuf Samson Dauda, Nigeria �� Seoul National University
- Low-powered, low-cost standalone e-learning system, Ulan Jylkdaev, Kyrgyzstan �� Seoul National University
- Air pollution reduction with air purifier, Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi, Iran - Seoul National University
Chair : Prof. Mijung Kim, Yong Consulting
- ID-OASIS, junmin Lee and Jung Hur - Seoul National University
- Global Networking Program for the Creatives, Eunha Kim, Eun Yu and jiyoon Jang - Seoul National University
- Record 2 Self-Realization (R2SR), Hyungjin Park - Seoul National University
- Project for sharing happiness, Rang Wol - Seoul National University
Co-Chair : Prof. Youngsung Lee and Prof. Hyungchul Rah, Chungbuk National University
- Development of user friendly growth-hormone injector and commercialization strategy, Andrew Roh - Chungbuk National University
- Development Strategy Study eyes Nutrients containing bilberry extract, Seonmi Park - Chungbuk National University
- e-Learning Education Development Strategy for Health and welfare workers, Deukchul Shin - Chungbuk National University
- R&D Strategic Planning Report about a liquid wound dressing containing natural extracts, Yonghoon Ahn - Chungbuk National University
Chair : Suzin An - WeGo
- The use of IT for monitoring and raising awareness in a low-carbon development model region ��