- Openning Remarks: Prof. Junseok Hwang, Director of International IT Policy Program, SNU
- Welcoming Address: Prof. Kookheon Char, Dean, SNU College of Engineering
- Congratulatory Remarks: Prof. Mun Kee Choi, KAIST honorary professor, Fomer Minister of MSIP
- Congratulatory Remarks: Embassador
- Prof. Piotr Ostaszewski, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, East Asian Research Unit, Poland, “Polish-Korean Technological cooperation”
- Mr. Yoon, Jong-lok, President, National IT Industry Promotion Agency(NIPA)), "The Driving Force for the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- Prof. Junseok Hwang, Seoul National University, “Global perspectives of industry 4.0 : Opportunities and Challenges”
Moderator : Prof. Hyenyoung Yoon, Adjunct Professor, Seoul National University
- Ms. Slavina Todorova Vasileva, Department chief, HHIB TC Sales ,“Bulgaria, ICT - path to collaboration between Korean and Bulgaria”
- Dr. Budhi Setyawan, Chief Technical Officer (CTO) at Sianyu Perkasa, PT. Indonesia, “Indonesia-Korea Business Cooperation Development: Case of Automated Customer Service at Telecommunication Operator”
- Mr. Walelegne Beyene Reda, ICT Head, EiABC, Ethiopia, ”ICT investment Opportunities in Digital Ethiopia “
- Mr. Garcia Hernandez, Dennis Aldemar, Project Manager, Columbia, "Post-conflict in Colombia: challenge or opportunity for ICT cooperation"
- Dr. Victor Manuel Gonzales Holguin, Research Professor, PUCMM, Dominican Republic, "ICT Development in the Dominican Republic: Challenges and Priorities"
Moderator : Dr. Shisir Prasad Manandhar, Research&Development Manager, RGIT, Australia
- Ms. Sandra Elizabeth Robles Escobar, ITPP, SNU, UNAPCICT Internship activities
- Mr. Irfan Firmansyah & Khan Muhammad Tanzeel Murtaza, ITPP, SNU, KT Internship activities
- Ms. Mlynek Monika Alicja, ITPP, SNU, LGU+ Internship activities
- Ms. Lorena Patricia Farias, ITPP, SNU, Cooperation activities between Korea and Chile
- Ms. Wantana Areeprayolkij, Research Assistant, NECTEC, Thailand, "Driving towards Thailand 4.0 with global collaboration: The Case of Thailand - Korea"
Coffee Break & Business Meeting (ITSA)
Moderator : Dr. Apollos Patricks Osoba Oghuma, Assistant Chief Engineer, Ministry of Communications
- Mr. Seung-yun Paik : Vice President, Business development, KT Sat
- Mr. Sangbu Kim : Vice President, Corporate Strategy Unit, LG Uplus
- Ms. Mijung Kim, President, Consulting YONG Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Hyunsoo Kim, CEO, MAULRO Inc & KAIU Llc
- Mr. Leland Creswell, CSO, Daliworks
- Dr. Phornphan Tannukit, Director, Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, Thailand, “Thailand 4.0 and Digital Transformation in Thailand”
- Dr. Tran Quy Nam, Head, Science, Technology and International Cooperation Department, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology, Vietnam, “Industry 4.0-A view from Vietnam in research and education”
Closing Remarks: Prof. Jae-jeung Rho
Korean Cultural Events
Opening Remarks: Junseok Hwang, Professor, Director of ITPP, Seoul National University Congratulatory Remarks:
Congratulatory Remarks: Jeyong Yoon, Professor, Seoul National University, Co-President, Acdemic Society for Appropriate Technology
- Jang Gyu Lee, Professor Emeritus, Seoul National University, Former President, Adama Science and Technology Unversity, “Global Partnership in the Era of 4th Industrial Revolution: An Ethiopia-Korea Case of Engineering Capacity Building Program”
- Pravit Khaemasunun, Dean, College of Innovation, Thammasat University, “The Disruptive forces of the Global Revolution: The Digital Economy 4.0"
- Hwa-yeon Kong, SungKyunKwan University (SKKU), “Examining double persona effect: A study of IoT interaction”
- Hana Kim, SNU, “Mobilization platform’s reference price formation considering network externality”
- Arunsak Nitin, CAT, Thiland, “Adoption of E-Government Services: Assessing User Acceptance of E-Tax Filing Service in Thailand”
- Mr.Cornelius Kalenz, ITTP KAIST, "Measuring Customer Loyalty in E.Africa Mobile Banking Market: Commercial Banks Mobile Banking and MNO’s Mobile Banking"
- Keungoui Kim, SNU, “Effect of a Firm’s Technology Convergence Capabilities on its Innovation Activity: An Empirical Analysis of the US Manufacturing Sector”
- Sergio Miguel Borja Barrera, ITPP, SNU(Colombia), “IT governance effectiveness, IT governance relevant knowledge and their influence on product and process innovation”
- Ounjung Roh, SungKyunKwan University (SKKU), “A study on interactive media effects
- Mr.Erdenebold Tumennast, ITTP KAIST(Mongolia), "Proposing A Smart Government EA Framework for Mobile Application Services in Mongolia: Case study based approach"
- Zussida Alfina, SNU(Indonesia), “Microgrid option for Rural Area of Indonesia”
- Hyunha Shin, SNU, “The role of community participation for sustainable appropriate technology”
- Junmin Lee, SNU, “A Study on the Acceptance Factors of Appropriate Technology: Focused on Corporate Social Responsibility in Bin Din, Vietnam“
- Younghwan Moon, SNU, “Promoted factor analysis of appropriate technology project using crowdfunding platform”
- Dr. Tri Rachmanto, Training and certification of Renewable Energy Centre Mataram University, Indonesia, “Practices for Appropriate Technology in Indonesia”
- Taehyun Ha, SKKU, “A study of a major opinion formation process in online environments”
- Simeon Ventsislavov, ITPP, SNU(Bulgaria), “Success factors of technology use: An empirical study of implementation in organized education”
- Chemutai Joyce, ITPP, SNU(Kenya), “Determinant factors to consider in adopting mGovernment : Case of Kenya”
- Hyungjin KIm, SNU, “Shared Experience of Social TV and Its Effects on the Intention to Use”
- Yeon Je Woo, SKKU, “The relationship between word of mouth effect and actual buy in SNS shopping: Focusing on collectivism and individualism”
- Andres David Navas Perrone, ITPP, SNU(Ecuador), “Organizational innovation as a source of dynamics capabilities: exploring determinants and impact on firm performance.”
- No Young Heo, SKKU, “A Study on the Relationship Between Products in Online World and Consumption Behavior in Real World
- Namjun Cha, SNU, “Emerging groupthink in hyperconnected organization and A.I. supporting envrionment”
- Chaeeun Shim, IGSR, SNU, “Procedure for Implementing Water Supply System: Case of Rainwater and Groundwater Utilization”
- Sohee Shim, IGSR, SNU, “Research on local participation and education for appropriate technology for efficient management”
- Chanjun Park, IGSR, SNU, “A Study on Cooperation Model for Promoting Overseas Volunteering Program Based on Appropriate Technology Orienting University Students Participation
- Hyerin Park, IGSR, SNU, “Research on Appropriate Technology Project Design in User Need and Cultural Context: Based on Vietnam case”
- “Current Status and Perspectives of Information Technology Development in VietNam”
Vietnamese Delegate from MIC of Vietnam
- “Vietnam Telecom Market” Vietnamese Delegate from MIC of Vietnam
- “Collaboration on PKI Trending Research Development.” SNU&MIC - Vietnamese Delegate from MIC of Vietnam
- “Thailand Cyber Security Policy”, Professor Jirapon Sunkpho, College of Innovation, Thammasart University
- “ASEAN Digital Hub: IT Infrastructure for Thailand 4.0”, Mr.Arunsak Nit-In, CAT Telecom Public Company Limited.
- “Capacity Building in Industry 4.0”, Dr.Juthasit Rohitratana Ministry of Digital Economy and Society
- Collaboration on Capacity Building and Research Development.
ONDE&SNU - Doctoral Dual Degree Program.
- CITU&SNU, Ms.Siriwan Chaichana Ministry of Digital Economy and Society
iGSDV All rights reserved © 2015