Junseok Hwang is professor of Information Science and Technology at Technology Management, Economics and Policy Program(TEMEP), Seoul National University and Director of International Technology Policy Program (ITPP). Prior to this, he was an Assistant Professor in the School of Information Studies at Syracuse University. He received his Ph. D. in Information Science and Telecommunications from the University of Pittsburgh, a Master's degree in Telecommunications from the University of Colorado. His current research focuses on economics of information and networks, management and policy of convergence technologies, social impact study and forecasting of emerging technologies, knowledge management, patent research and policy analysis. On this topic of research, he is actively working for Digitalogy, and Technology and Humanities Convergence study.
- University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy - Sofia, Bulgaria, MSc in Electrical Engineering, 1984.
- University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy – Sofia, Bulgaria, PhD in Electrical Engineering, 1992.
- University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business, Columbia, SC, USA and Wirtschaftsuniversität, Wien, Austria. International MBA, 1999
- Korea Agency for Digital Opportunity & Promotion - KADO, Seoul, Korea, Government CIO course, 2003
- University of Warsaw, MA in Journalism and Political Science, 2002.
- University of Warsaw, MA in Law and Administration, 2006.
- Institute of Political Science, University of Warsaw, PhD in Political Science, 2008.
- Habilitated at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Faculty of Political Science and Journalism, 2012.
iGSDV All rights reserved © 2018